Posted on October 26, 2020
Posting Number: 2020-009
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Start Date: September 14, 2020
Closing Date: November 30, 2020
Location: 2615 Clarke Street, Port Moody
Hours of Work: Flexible, scheduled in consultation with supervisor.
Compensation: $39.07 per hour
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Recruit, orient, direct and supervise the assigned counselling team(s).
- Coordinate and document staff meetings.
- Conduct all human resource activities within the guidelines of the agency personnel policy manual and the collective agreement.
- Review and monitor service to ensure that goals of persons served, program goals and contract requirements and outcomes are being met.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with families, funders, donors, collateral community groups.
- Monitor and provide supervision to support staff conformance,
- Provide direct service as required by the program.
- Participate in and support agency activities, vision, mission and values.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- M.A. in counselling, social work, psychology or related field with a focus on work with addictions and with youth and families.
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience related to addiction services.
- Experience in supervision,
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong time management, documentation and reporting skills.
Forward resume & cover letter stating posting #2020–009
James Musgrave, Director of Counselling Programs and Services firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE is committed to equity and values diversity. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all genders and sexual orientations, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of visible minorities