Imagine 2022 - Celebrating 50 Years Serving Our Community
IMAGINE Goes Golden
Celebrating 50 Years Serving Our Community
Join us for a golden night out celebrating SHARE Society’s 50th anniversary.
The in-person party will be back for IMAGINE 2022 as we celebrate SHARE’s golden anniversary! Featuring the much anticipated Culinary Competition, where your favourite local restaurants and caterers will be serving up their best dish to win your vote. Enjoy live and interactive entertainment as you mingle with all your community friends. There will be loads of fabulous prizes to win as we raise funds to support SHARE in their mission to connect, engage and strengthen our community.
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2022
Location: The Show Theatre at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, 2080 United Blvd, Coquitlam, BC
Early Bird Tickets: $125 (available until February 15th)
Regular Tickets: $150
*Processing fees apply. Must be 19+.
What To Expect:
- Culinary Competition featuring local restaurants and caterers
- Live music by Side One
- Digital silent auction
- Raffle with a grand prize of $2000 to spend at Coquitlam Centre
- 50/50 tickets for a chance to win the cash jackpot
- And more!
*IMPORTANT: We're closely monitoring all Provincial health guidelines and will make adjustments to the event format and health protocols accordingly. This event will follow ALL Provincial health orders and guidelines in effect on April 2, 2022.
Raffle and 50/50 Tickets are now on sale! 1 for $20 or 3 for $50. The online auction will open in March 2022. Stay tuned!
Buy your tickets for a chance to win!
Early Bird Draw: March 2, 2022
Ticket Sales Cutoff: April 6, 2022
Draw Date: April 8, 2022
By getting involved in IMAGINE 2022, you can:
- Help us fill the SHARE Food Bank with food to help feed those in our community who are hungry
- Provide support for refugees and newcomers to our community
- Support youth battling with addiction issues
- Help provide counseling for kids struggling with bullying at school
- Provide support for kids and youth with developmental delays and disabilities in our Community Living program
- Support our Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapists with the tools they need to help children with developmental disabilities or delays say their first word or take their first steps.
Help spread the word and make a difference. Download our media kit for social media images, printable event poster, and more!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS