Notice of SHARE AGM of Members
Posted on May 15, 2023 by
Notice of Annual General Meeting of Members
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members of SHARE Family & Community Services (the “Corporation”) is called for and to be held electronically via Zoom videoconferencing on the 22nd day of June 2023 at 5:00 pm (PDT) for the following purposes:
1. To receive the audited financial statements of the Corporation for the financial year
ended March 31, 2023;
2. To elect Directors of the Corporation for the ensuing year;
3. To appoint the Auditors of the Corporation for the ensuing year;
4. To consider and, if amenable, approve bylaw amendments;
5. To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
Further information to be provided in the 2023 AGM Package prior to the meeting.
1. If you are attending: Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th day of June 2023,
at 4 pm (PDT).
2. Voting members annual fee is due prior to the AGM. See Membership Form for completion by May 22, 2023.
NOTE: A member who has not paid their annual membership fee cannot vote at the AGM.
Article III-8 ”Every member who has been in good standing for a minimum of 30 days prior to the meeting and who is present shall have one vote at a general meeting, and voting by proxy shall not be allowed.”
DATED the 15th day of May, 2023
Notice of Annual General Meeting of Members - May 15, 2023.