How to Talk to your Youth about Substance Use Virtual Presentation
Jordyn Sinkie and Sabrina Hayward, Health Promotion Facilitators with SHARE’s Youth Substance Use Services team would like to invite you to their virtual presentation “How to Talk to Your Youth About Substance Use.”
LOCATION: Virtually on Zoom. Links will be sent out to those who register via links/QR code.
DATE: April 19th from 6:30-8:00pm
- Philosophy of our program and health promotion in schools
- Adolescent brain development
- Adolescence and substance use
- Adolescence and mental health
- Continuum of use and parenting at various stages
- 7 tips for your approach
- Resources for further support and learning
- Time for Q&A
Participation can include attending with your camera on and off. Discussion and poll questions will be provided for those who want to interact via the chat or by unmuting their mics.
Registration is required. Links to the zoom event will be distributed via email closer to the date of the event.
If you have any questions, please contact Jordyn at email@example.com
Or scan the QR code to register.