Physical Therapist – Tri-Cities Early Intervention Therapy Program
Posted on April 23, 2019
Posting Number: #2019-004
Position Type: Regular, full-time
Start Date: 2019-03-12 00:00:00Z
Closing Date: 2019-03-31 00:00:00Z
Location: Tri-Cities and New Westminster
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Compensation: $39.62 - $45.02 effective Apr. 1, 2019 Grid Level: Early Intervention market adjusted rate
Summary of Duties:
- Collaborate with family and key people in a child’s life to assess the need for intervention and to establish a service plan based on those needs;
- Support parents to provide parent-implemented interventions (formal and informal) using varied and fluid service delivery to families (group therapy, individual sessions, parent training programs, parent workshops);
- Evaluate client’s skills and progress on a regular basis using clinical judgement and reasoning as well as standardized tests as appropriate;
- Maintain client and agency documentation as required;
- Participate in agency and interagency meetings and training as required;
- Maintain knowledge and skills directly relevant to service provision through continuing education;
- Liaise with other community service providers and professionals to coordinate services for families.
- Degree in Physical Therapy;
- Current membership with the College of Physical Therapists of BC;
- 3-5 years pediatric experience preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Use of personal automobile;
Forward resume & cover letter stating posting #2019–004:
Zahra Lalani, Supervisor of Therapy Programs firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: (604) 540-2290
Closing Date: March 31, 2019.
This posting will remain open until filled.
SHARE is committed to equity and values diversity. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all genders and sexual orientations, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of visible minorities.