Love My Baby - August 7
Date of the event: Friday, July 24; August 7 & 21, 2020
Time: 2:30 – 3:30pm
Location: Mountain View Park (751 Smith Avenue, Coquitlam)
Parents and their 0-18 months infant enjoy nursery songs and rhymes and meet other parents. Infant development consultants (Kinsight) and family support worker (SHARE) are available to discuss questions on child development, parenting and community resources.
- Limit to 20 (adults and children included) to ensure social distancing. In case this event is full, parents can contact Catherine Ho firstname.lastname@example.org 604-345-3156 if they want to be on the waiting list or if they have questions.
- To register, please fill out the form below.
- Please cancel the registration and stay home if parents or children, in the last 14 days, have:
- Fever of over 38 degrees
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- yourself or anyone in your household contacted with anyone known to have tested positive for Covid-19 virus
- travelled outside of Canada
- Event will be cancelled in case of heavy rain.
- Please bring your own face mask, hand sanitizer, sunscreen and hat.