Circle Time - August 10
Date of the event: Mondays, July 20, 27; August 10, 17, 24 & 31, 2020
Location: Mountain View Park (751 Smith Avenue, Coquitlam)
Parents and their 0-5 years old children enjoy songs and stories; siblings are welcomed. Family support worker is available to discuss questions on parenting and community resources. Coquitlam Library Book Bus is on site.
- Limit to 30 (adults and children included) to ensure social distancing. In case this event is full, parents can contact Catherine Ho firstname.lastname@example.org 604-345-3156 if they want to be on the waiting list or if they have questions.
- To register, please fill out the form below.
- Please cancel the registration and stay home if parents or children, in the last 14 days, have:
- Fever of over 38 degrees
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- yourself or anyone in your household contacted with anyone known to have tested positive for Covid-19 virus
- travelled outside of Canada
- Event will be cancelled in case of heavy rain.
- Please bring your own face mask, hand sanitizer, sunscreen and hat.