SHARE Bear Kidz Club
If you have a child under the age of 16 who lives in the Tri-Cities and thinks SHARE Bear rocks, then this club is perfect for them!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO
- Fill out the registration form with your parent or guardian
- Choose a way to help your community that is fun for you
- Keep in touch and let us know what wonderful things you’re doing to help!
AS A SHARE BEAR MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A membership package that includes your very own sticker badge
- Recognition about the difference you’re making in the community
- A thank you card from your friend, SHARE Bear
- An entry into a draw to win a surprise birthday or classroom visit from SHARE Bear!
WANT TO GET STARTED? HERE ARE SOME IDEAS!
- Instead of presents, collect donations of food, toys or money at your next birthday
- Collect and return empty bottles and donate the funds to SHARE
- Donate the funds from your piggy bank to SHARE
- Start a food, clothes or coin drive in your classroom
- Donate your old clothes and books to SHARE’d Treasures Thrift Store
- Have a lemonade stand, yard or bake sale to raise money for SHARE
- Tell your classmates about the SHARE Bear Club for “Show & Tell!”
- Save up your money to sponsor a family for Christmas
Remember, whatever you do, make sure you have fun! Thank you for supporting SHARE.
For more information, or to tell us the amazing things you’re doing for the community, please email Michelle Murray! Michelle will get the message to SHARE Bear. Send us lots of photos! SHARE Bear would love to add them to his Facebook page.