IMAGINE 2019: A fundraiser for OUR community
When: Saturday, March 9 | Doors at 7:00 PM
Where: Molson Canadian Theatre @ Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
General Seating $99 + taxes and fees
VIP Seating $119 + taxes and fees
Table of 8 $833 + taxes and fees
IMAGINE… a community with the heart to SHARE
IMAGINE is SHARE Family & Community Services annual fundraiser which brings together our community for a night of fun and to raise money for SHARE’s under & unfunded programs and services.
In 2019, join SHARE Family & Community Services UNDER THE PALMS for IMAGINE! Spend a tropical night out in the Tri-Cities full of music, dancing, good food and fun! Don’t miss out on the party that benefits and strengthens our community!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Live music and dancing with The Timebenders.
- Appetizers provided by your favourite local restaurants and caterers.
- Fun in the sun photobooth by Butter Studios.
- Exciting live and digital silent auctions.
- Lots of games and prizes.
- PLUS a chance to win an ALL-INCLUSIVE TROPICAL VACATION!
Did you know that over 53,000 people in the Tri-Cities benefit from SHARE’s programs and services? By joining us for this special evening, you can positively impact your own community while having a fun time doing it!
By joining us for this special evening you can:
- Help us fill the SHARE Food Bank with food to help feed those in our community who are hungry
- Provide support for refugees and new comers to our community
- Support youth battling with addiction issues
- Help provide counseling for kids struggling with bullying at school
- Provide support for kids and youth with development delays and disabilities in our Community Living program
- Support our Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapists with the tools they need to help children with developmental disabilities or delays say their first word or take their first steps.
Thank you to Sponsors
Thank you so much to our amazing sponsors that help make this event happen! We are grateful for an impressive list of companies that are working hard to help care for our community.