Come enjoy a whimsically fun night to benefit our community!
“Through the Looking Glass” is SHARE Family & Community Services annual fundraiser. Together, our community helps raise money for our under & unfunded programs and services.
Joining us will not only bring you a fantastic night of fun and entertainment, but it will also help raise much needed funds to support our communities’ most vulnerable.
What to Expect
Doors open at 6:30pm, event starts at 7:00pm.
After Party starts at 10:00pm and runs until midnight.
IMAGINE what you’ll find when you embark on an adventure “THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS”.
By joining us for this special evening you can:
- Help us fill the SHARE Food Bank with food to help feed those in our community who are hungry
- Provide support for refugees and new comers to our community
- Support youth battling with addiction issues
- Help provide counseling for kids struggling with bullying at school
- Provide support for kids and youth with development delays and disabilities in our Community Living program
- Support our Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapists with the tools they need to help children with developmental disabilities or delays say their first word or take their first steps.
Thank you to Sponsors
Thank You so much to our amazing sponsors that help make this event happen! Head over to our sponsor page to see an impressive list of companies that are working hard to help care for our community.