Food. Competition. Fun.
IMAGINE, a fantastic night of fun and entertainment that will also raise much needed funds to support our communities’ most vulnerable.
Enjoy the delectable treats and savoury samples from eight wonderful local restaurants and vote for your favorites.
This year’s entertainment will be a Master Chef-style cooking competition with four well known Executive Chefs and their Mayoral Sous Chefs who will be challenged to create a two-course meal from the contents of the SHARE Food Bank food hamper.
Bid on the amazing Live and Silent Auction items.
If you aren’t quite ready to call it a night after the main event, please join us at the IMAGINE After Party where we will have more food, a cash bar, and a live DJ so you can dance and party into the night!
IMAGINE THE DIFFERENCE YOU CAN MAKE!
Joining us will not only bring you a fantastic night of fun and entertainment, but it will also help raise much needed funds to support our communities’ most vulnerable. By joining us for this special evening you can:
- Help us fill the SHARE Food Bank with food to help feed those in our community who are hungry
- Provide support for refugees and new comers to our community
- Support youth battling with addiction issues
- Help provide counseling for kids struggling with bullying at school
- Provide support for kids and youth with development delays and disabilities in our Community Living program
- Support our Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapists with the tools they need to help children with developmental disabilities or delays say their first word or take their first steps.
Last year, our community helped us raise over $105,000 at IMAGINE 2015. The funds supported these programs and initiatives and so much more. Please join us this year!”
- Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
- Tri-City News
- Next Use
- Sandpiper Signs & Decals
- CKPM Radio
- Mardon Insurance
- TimeLapse Films
- Nucleus Networks
- Canstar Restorations
- Vancity Tri-Cities Branches
- Ballistic Arts Media Studios
- Pasta Polo
- Sysco Canada
- Vivo Flower Gallery
- Terminal City Media
- Soccer Express
- Westwood Honda
- John Wolff – Investors Group
- Pacific Coast Terminals
- Express Employment Professionals
- Save On Foods
- Oppenheimer Group
- Metro Motors
- Wayne Tullis Realty
- Drysdale Bacon McStravick LLP
- PollyK Consulting
- Sweet Beginnings
- Iron Mountain Design Group
Master of Ceremonies
- Al Murdoch – TV and radio personality.
- Marc Berjevin – Sales Manager at ADESA.