IMAGINE… a community with the heart to SHARE
IMAGINE is SHARE Family & Community Services annual fundraiser. Together, our community helps raise money for our under & unfunded programs and services.
In 2018, IMAGINE brings the “BEATS & BITES!” Join us for a lively night out in the Tri-Cities full of music, dancing, good food and fun! This annual fundraiser supports SHARE Family & Community Services. Don’t miss out on the party that benefits and strengthens our community!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Live music and dancing.
- Appetizers provided by your favourite local restaurants.
- Rockin’ photobooth by Butter Studios.
- Exciting live and digital silent auctions.
- Fun games with loads of prizes to be won.
- PLUS Meet & Greet with a few surprise legendary musical icons!
When: Saturday, March 10 | Doors at 7:00 PM
Where: Molson Canadian Theatre @ the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
Reserved Seating $105
Table of 8 $735
*plus applicable taxes and fees
Online Silent Auction opens in March, stay tuned!
Did you know that over 57,000 people in the Tri-Cities benefit from SHARE’s programs and services? By joining us for this special evening, you can positively impact your own community while having a fun time doing it!
By joining us for this special evening you can:
- Help us fill the SHARE Food Bank with food to help feed those in our community who are hungry
- Provide support for refugees and new comers to our community
- Support youth battling with addiction issues
- Help provide counseling for kids struggling with bullying at school
- Provide support for kids and youth with development delays and disabilities in our Community Living program
- Support our Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapists with the tools they need to help children with developmental disabilities or delays say their first word or take their first steps.
Thank you to Sponsors
Thank you so much to our amazing sponsors that help make this event happen! A full list of sponsors will be available soon. We are grateful for an impressive list of companies that are working hard to help care for our community.