Donate to Thrift Store
SHARE’d Treasures relies on donations from local business and families to stock the SHARE’d Treasures Thrift Store.
We offer a pick up services to businesses and families in the Tri-cities wishing to assist the SHARE’d Treasures Thrift Store build stronger families and communities.
Our volunteer drivers pick up between the hours of 12:00 – 3:00pm every Thursday. Please call 2 weeks in advance of needing your items picked up.
Contact the office by telephone at 604-931-5510 and speak with a volunteer receptionist to book your pick up. If you prefer to drop off your donations, please come in to the donation entrance, around back of the store and let us know you are there and volunteers will be pleased to assist you.
Mon – Sat: 9:30am. – 3:30pm
(at the rear of the building)
For the safety of our volunteers, we cannot accept donations through our sales floor entrance.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR DONATION
- Clothing and footwear
- Small electrical kitchen gadgets
- Games, puzzles and toys in their original packaging.
- Novels soft and hard cover
SORRY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- Stained or ripped clothing
- Incomplete sets or dishes
- Incomplete games or puzzles
- Chipped, cracked or otherwise broken items
- Baby furniture
- Sporting goods
- Pre-loved toys or teddy bears