Our Complaint Policy
SHARE is committed to ensuring compliance with applicable privacy legislation.
Family and Community Services Complaint Policy
SHARE Family and Community Services Society will respond to all complaints from people about our service, staff, agency policy or practice.
- You have the right to bring forward complaints.
- You will be informed of the procedure for reviewing the complaint.
- All complaints are documented and investigated by the Supervisor or Director.
- You will be informed of the result of your complaint.
- The Chief Executive Officer is advised of all complaints.
- Complaints made about programs funded by the Ministry of Child and Family Development are shared with the Ministry.
- Complaints alleging negligence or abuse of clients are brought to the attention of the Chief Executive Officer immediately.