Purpose: Education and support for parents.
Who is it for: Parents who are concerned about their youth and substance use.
- Increase their knowledge about substance use
- Find support from other parents
- Build skills in effective communication
- Learn to manage tough emotions
- Foster a healthier life balance
WHEN: Mondays starting January 14 - March 11, 2013 from 6:30-8:30 PM. No meeting on February 11 (Family Day)
WHERE: SHARE Family & Community Services, 2615 Clarke Street (2nd floor), Port Moody
For more information and to register, please call the Intake Worker at 604-936-3900.